Car Key Cutting
Do you need a car key cutting or replacement car keys so you always have a spare set? We can cut & copy car keys for any type of vehicle.
Types of Vehicle Keys That Can Be Cut
We are able to cut keys for most types of vehicles and types of keys:
- Transponder Keys ( most cars after 1998 have transponder chips & programmed to a specific car )
- Remotes Car Keys / Electronic Chips / Key Fobs / – car keys programming required
- Standard Car Keys ( vehicle without remote central locking )
- ‘Keyless' Entry Fobs
- Car keys
- Any vehicle key for ignition, boot & petrol cap
- Vintage & classic car keys
- Motorcycle / Motorbike keys
- Van keys
- Caravan keys
Replacement Car Keys – Reasons Why
Do you need a car key cutting or replacement car keys so you always have a spare set? Find a auto locksmith near you to cut & copy car keys for any type of vehicle. Many MLA locksmiths who provide a Auto Locksmith Service do Car Key Cutting / Car Key Programming if you need a replacement car key cut & copied if you have lost car keys, the car key need repairing or you just want a duplicate set of car keys.
A locksmith approved by the Master Locksmiths Association can programme and cut keys for your car/van/motorbike/motorcycle whatever vehicle you may have.
How do I get a new key for my car?
To get a new key for your car you will need to supply us with the following:
1. Make & model of vehicle
2. Vehicle Registration
3. Vehicle identification number ( can be found in your V5 document – see the vehicles log book )
4. Proof of your identification
Can you make a copy of a car key?
We are able to make a copy for most types of car key – either a standard remote fob or a transponder key.
I need a spare transponder key, can we help or do I need to go to my main dealer?
Yes, we can duplicate transponder ( microchipped keys) keys and therefore are able to help.
In fact, a lot of main dealers now use the services of auto locksmiths to provide these services themselves.
Need a car key cut in an emergency?
Should you be locked out of your vehicle at an untimely hour, we offer a 24 Hour Emergency Service and provide key cutting on site.
The cost to get a new car key cut depends on
1. The make of vehicle – a Ford Fiesta will normally be cheaper than a Mazda or Hyundai
2. The model and year of car – The year and model of vehicle can impact the price
3. The type of car key – Do you have a remote fob or transponder car key?
4. Availability of your keys – Do you have spare car keys that can be copied? or you have lost your keys?
Contact Us Today!